I did it...

I did it...

I finally sat down at my sewing machine and finished a quilt top, took it to the quilter, got it back, and put the binding on.
Baby Quilt 
The pattern is from the book, Baby Quilts by Susan Emory, and you can find it on my website. I saw the sheep fabric on the Mountain Creek Quilt Shops website and had to have it. The arrows are from my stash, it's jumbled letters which I thought were perfect for a baby quilt, this is the black with white letters, and then I used the white with black letters for the back. The quilter, Hilda at Phantom Quilters, did a cute sheep design, and I had it back in just a few days. Now all that is left is to get a cute bag and deliver to the new mama.

So there ya have it... the first quilt that I've made since closing the shop that does have anything to do with work. I gotta say, it felt good sitting down at the sewing machine again, so good that I might try my hand at doing one for me.

Until Next Time
Be Kind


Comments