Weekend Musings

Friday was a fun day out with Leslee and Sue as we headed over to Herndon for the Sacred Threads Quilt exhibit. This was the first year I've gone, it just seemed between running the shop and trying to get everything done in two days around the house I never made the time to go, well I can say that I'm not gonna miss this show again. It is hard to put into words how moving and thought-provoking this show is, quilters pouring their hearts and souls out in their works of art. Some pieces are still stuck in my mind a full day later, and I'm sure will stick with me for some time to come.

We have a road trip coming up next week so lots to get done this weekend, housework, yard work, laundry, pet prep, but it will all be worth it once we hit the road.

I actually got to sleep in till 7:30 and I feel like I'm running behind, need to hit the farmers market so I can have eggs in the house, last weeks market was canceled because of the extreme heat and I've been without eggs for two weeks.

So grab another cup of coffee, and I'll be back...

Until Next Time
Be Kind




Comments