Wednesday Musings

WOW....what a beautiful morning it is on the back porch, the skies are a brilliant blue, crisp with no hint of humidity and there is a nice gentle breeze. I'm joined this morning on the porch by this guy.

BGB ~ I know I'm cute

Usually, BGB doesn't hang on the porch because he has decided he is not a heat lover dog, a/c for him all the way.

It's interesting if you sit outside in the mornings and listening to the sounds, how different they are from our evenings. This morning I hear the cicada, woodpecker, cardinals chirping, hummingbirds swooping by, and a chainsaw off in the woods. 

Yesterday was packed full of the necessary but not fun stuff around the house. Cleaning and laundry consumed so much of my day, along with petting kitties and BGB. After processing the online orders and heading to the post office, it was time to start dinner.

Routine is important to me, and I still need to find one so that I can efficiently work from home and yet have time to play and I also need to make sure I find balance with work and home. 

This morning will be a few hours of running around getting things done in town along with a pedicure from Doris at Salon Emage ... who by the way is AMAZING ... then I'm heading home to have lunch with Andrew and heading to the studio for the afternoon. Fingers crossed I'm ready by 3pm for my Facebook Live over on the Wool Penny Challenge group, if you miss me there I'll be sure to share the saved video to the Neked Sheep Wool page. 

Off to have my toes pampered...

Until Next Time
Be Kind


Comments