Monday Morning Musings

I was all ready to update y'all last night on how my Sunday ended on the back porch, but the heat and cicadas sent us inside to finishing watching our movie. Retail therapy was a bust, and driving around the Haymarket/Gainesville area on the weekend is crazy. Spent a few hours in the wool studio and a fun phone visit with Ashley all the way from Alaska was a nice way to wrap up the afternoon.

We are a few days from departing on our road trip, so lots to do, laundry and I need to prep some wool work so I can stitch in the car.

It's a little more humid this morning than yesterday on the back porch, and the sun is popping up over the trees so it won't be long before it heats up and drives me inside. When we return from our trip, we'll be installing curtains to help block that morning sun and extend our time out here.

Until Next Time
Be Kind


Comments