Setting up Wool Studio

I'm slowing getting my Wool Studio up and running ...



I'm bringing some shelving units and cubbies from the shop for storage but all the wool from KAQ has been moved to the studio, and I've set up a card table on risers to start ripping and cutting kits.

The weather took a bitter turn here in Virginia yesterday, so I decided it was a perfect day to stay inside and rip a few bundles and kits.


I loaded these little Sweetheart Pinks on to the Neked Sheep Wool website ... I'm calling the 5" squares "Nickle Packs" and the 5"x24" strips "Chubby Rolls" both are perfect for your Valentines day projects.

I'm carrying a new line of patterns from Jerome Thomas Patterns...


This sweet lil' bunny was the first one to get kitted up, I'll be tracing it today, so I can start stitching as I dream of warmer weather to come.

With the wind blowing and temperatures in the teens today I'll be spending the day in my sewing room working on the Sewing Sewcial blocks for this year's online shop hop. The website hasn't been updated yet with the new fabrics. If you didn't participate last year, this shop hop is different then most because if you order the blocks from the shops, they are all pre-cut and ready to sew when you receive them in the mail. If you follow me on Instagram, you'll get a sneak-peek into my block.

Until Next Time
Be Kind


Comments