2019...Changing times...

As I was sitting down to write this post I thought about how to start it off ... so many choices of words to use, ways to put them together and yet come across with my voice. I thought about doing a video but that seemed a little vain. Besides, I'd have to put on lipstick and fluff my hair. Then it dawned on me ... just spell it out ...


After many late night discussions here at home and at the shop I came to the conclusion that it was time to semi-retire.

What does this mean for Kelly Ann's Quilting? Well, starting January 2, 2019, we will be hosting a retirement sale with discounts ranging from 20%- to 25%-off. All fabric will be sold in yard increments, and no fat quarters will be cut during the sale. We'll also have a lot of our furniture and fixtures available for sale, along with our many props that we've used throughout the years.

We will also be changing our days and hours of operation. The store will be open Tuesday-Saturday, 10am-4pm.  Please understand that if you call and we don't answer, we are busy waiting on customers but please leave a message, and we will call you back.

Thank you, everyone, for all of your support over the years. It's been a fun ride, and I can't wait to see where semi-retirement takes me.

Until Next Time
Be Kind




Comments