Time to Make the Cookies

It's the 13th, and I'm just starting my baking....first up...



Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Coconut no bake Oatmeal. I used Jessica's recipe and threw in some
coconut, because...well because I had four packages of it, so they get the coconut.


Instead of making drop cookies my friend Kathy told me her husband spreads them out and then cuts them into cookies...PERFECT!

On Saturday, 12/15/18, the merchants in Old Town Warrenton are having a cookie crawl. I had planned on making 50ish cookies, with the spreading out and cutting method I should be able to make 150ish to 200ish cookies so much easier than drop cookies.

If you live local pop in and do the crawl..you can walk off the calories between stores...and maybe do some Christmas shopping while you tasting your way around town.

Until Next Time
Be Kind



Comments