Wooly Block Adventure 2018

It's no secret around KAQ that I am in LOVE with my little wool corner...I love it so much that I gave it a little name, Neked Sheep Wool. This name came about the first year I did the Wooly Block Adventure in 2016 and needed something clever for the mini license plates we sold.

Wooly Block Adventure 2016
I loved my little fence, but man or man was it a pain to cut. I used a batik as my background that year, what can I say, I was a wool rookie.

Wooly Block Adventure 2017
I still love this block. I see this block making another appearance at KAQ.

This year's design was so much fun, I knew it would have a birdhouse with flowers wrapped around it, but it took me a while to decide what flower until I walked outside one morning with the dogs...ta-da Morning Glories. 
Starting Point
I sat down with paper and pencils and drew out my design and then went to cutting some beautiful wool from my wool junkie. 

May I present to you... 
All Birds Welcome ~ Wooly Block Adventure 2018

You can purchase the pattern or kit on the Neked Sheep Wool website or in the store.  If you are on Facebook check out the Wooly Block Adventure page, there is also a fun Facebook group, Wooly Block Neighborhood, you'll need to ask to join, but it is so worth it.

Thanks for following along with my wool journey...we have only just begun...

Until Next Time
Be Kind

Kelly Ann
#WoolyBlockAdventure2018




Comments

  1. I loved last years too, making the basket was fun to figure out. I cant wait to do the birdhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved stitching the flowers from last year...this year it was fun making the vines.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment