Weekend Update

Okay...

So here is my To-Do List Update...

TO-DO:

DONE ~ Finish Wooly Block Pattern

DONE ~ Walmart & Grocery Store

DONE ~ Walk BGB

DONE ~ Laundry

DONE ~ Quilt ~ Yellow Brick Road

Started ~ Quilt ~ Hearts

Quilt ~ Binding

Wool ~ Finish mini blue truck

Wool ~ Angel


Wool ~ Pumpkin

The Yellow Brick Road quilt is a new shop sample and just needs to be quilted, that's happening this coming weekend. The Quilt, Hearts, the background is quilted, just need to applique the hearts. The binding is sitting in my lap, but it's getting late, so I see that happening Wednesday night. The others will happen in little bits of time.

What's not on my list is the soup I made for dinner last night, the recipe was in the previous post, and let me just say...pop over there and grab that recipe...it was amazing! 
Turkey Veggie Chili



I also made two trips to Walmart, one didn't have what I needed so had to go to the one in Culpeper...a little bit of trivia for ya...the Walmart in Culpeper was the first Super Walmart in the country. I also did a little decorating for fall in the house...

Fall Mantel ~ Kelly Ann's


I'm pretty sure I left Bodhi outside a million times in two days...rain makes for a bored pup. I also chatted with family and friends in NC to check on how things were going...trees down at moms along with shingles & siding off the house, BFF has a leak but that can be fixed, nephew has black mold issues at his place so living with inlaws...but all in all we can be grateful that everyone is safe and electricity is back on.

We are all working in high gear at KAQ getting ready for the 2018 Quilters' Quest Shop Hop ... quilt is quilted...quest strips are cut...samples are being made and kits are being cut. 

Until Next time
Be Kind

Kelly Ann
#2018gettingthingsdone








Comments

Post a Comment