Weekend Timeline

Since opening the shop in 2005 my weekend always starts at 4:00pm on Saturday, so Sunday is really my Saturday and Monday my Sunday.


This weekend I'm flying solo with a to-do list a mile long...


TO-DO:

Finish Wooly Block Pattern

Walmart & Grocery Store

Walk BGB

Laundry

Quilt ~ Yellow Brick Road

Quilt ~ Hearts

Quilt ~ Binding

Wool ~ Finish mini blue truck

Wool ~ Angel

Wool ~ Pumpkin

My goal is to start at the top and check everything off before Andrew returns home on Monday evening.  

After returning from the grocery store, I'll be putting a pot of Veggie Turkey Chili. I'll find recipes and start tweaking them once I begin chopping veggies, the recipe from Clean Crush is my inspiration, can't wait to tell y'all how it turned out.

I'll be updating this blog tomorrow night but y'all can see my progress by following along on the Kelly Ann's Quilting Facebook page.

Time to get some sleep so I can hit the ground running tomorrow...

Until Next Time
Be Kind

Kelly Ann
#2018ToDoList

Comments