National Donut Day

YES we know, there are National days for everything but this is one that must be taken seriously.

On Friday, June 1, we celebrated National Donut Day at KAQ with Duck Donuts. Our friend Linda picked up two dozen on her way to GO!GO! Club and we opened them up to share with everyone.

Drool


Hmmm...which one will I pick?


Yep ~ chocolate sprinkles ~ I shocked everyone by not picking the BACON one but the BACON is smokey and I don't do smokey food.

So tell me...did you celebrate National Donut Day?

Until Next Time
Be Kind

Kelly Ann
#2018NationaDonutDay

Comments

  1. Good post. I study something more difficult on totally different blogs everyday. It should always be stimulating to read content from different writers and apply slightly one thing from their store. I’d want to use some with the content material on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your internet blog. Thanks for sharing. online gambling

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment