Countdown to Row By Row

June 21st will find quilters all across the globe plugging in addresses into their GPS' and Waze heading out to collect some really cool rows for the 2018 Row by Row Experience.

Each year a theme is selected, and quilt shops begin planning their rows, figuring out fabric, kits, displays and fun ways to draw in the customers.

For the last several years I've been lucky enough to be the coordinator for Virginia and just this year I've picked up West Virginia. This gives me a heads up on some of the coolest rows in our region. I've also been known to stalk a few other states because honestly, there are some really amazing rows out there.

This year's theme is, Sew Musical, and WOWzer, some shops have gone above and beyond the call to duty when designing their row.

Another cool thing this year is the new shapes, this is allowing for the shops to be more creative. With names like, Long Tall Sally, Foxy Boxy and Short & Sassy (like me), to name a few, it's been fun to see the customers embrace the new shapes.
Row by Row New Shapes


Our row was designed by Susan Emory, Swirly Girls Design, and evokes lots of memories of rewinding the tape on my many cassettes.
Kelly Ann's Party Mix

I thought I would share a smattering of rows for the 2018 season here.
I love this little birdie

The colors on the large musical note bring this row alive

This one you have to think about ~ did you get it?

I LOVE sloths ~ this row is perfect

This row screams Jazz music with the fun background

Patsy Cline is from Winchester VA ~ Kelley at the Scrappy Apple did a great job on her row.

This row cracks me up.

I love this tipping of the hat to Madonna



I hope you enjoyed a few of my favorite rows. If you want to see more you can pop over to the Row by Row website or search on Facebook for Row by Row Experience, each state has their own page.

Until Next Time
Be Kind

Kelly Ann

#2018RowbyRowExperience

Comments