May...starting off exhusting

I was looking at my google calendar and the first week of May made me tired just reading it...crazy busy month...tell me what you think...

Tuesday, May 1st
11am - Quilters Quest Shop Hop meeting in Winchester

4-7pm Work the polls for Sean Polster's re-election campaign

Celebration party afterward, it's not on my google calendar, but Sean won, so there has to be a party.

Wednesday, May 2
Work the store - payroll and taxes (blech)
5:30 ~ wine with a friend aka business meeting

Thursday, May 3
Dinner and movie ~ Avengers: Infinity War ~ no spoilers, snitches end up in ditches


Friday, May 4
10:30 - 11:30 GO!GO! Club
12:00 - 3:30 Yarn Bomb Warrenton
(pictures on another blog post)
4:30-??? Washington Nationals (GO NATS) game with Scott & Leslee
It rained but we hung in there, and we WON!







Saturday, May 5
10:00-11:00 GO!GO! Club
work the floor

Sunday, May 6 & Monday, May 7
Travel to Richmond to cut the Quilters Cruise quilt with Susan Emory of Swirly Girls Design
I was there for 24 hours, and we cut for 15 of them.




That is one little peek into the week of a quilt shop owner...
I wouldn't trade it for anything...

Until Next Time
Be Kind

Kelly Ann 






Comments

Post a Comment