How did your weekend go?

Sundays and Mondays have been our weekend for years ~ it's strange for me when there is a holiday on a Monday, and the grocery store is full of people shopping ~ I'm like ~ What the what, where did all these people come from?

Trying to get back on east coast time is getting better ~ 8:15 for me, which isn't too bad.

Off to the grocery store because I had big plans for my afternoon ~ I needed to open up the suitcase I brought back from Market full of market goodies. Patterns are pretty heavy, so I needed to buy a new, smallish, suitcase to bring back the patterns I purchased while in Portland.

We took a quick trip to Lowe's for dirt, and maybe I picked up a few flower plants, okay 30, but some are fillers so do they really count?

Dinner was grill night ~ sausage and pineapple on the grill ~ sorry no picture I was hungry when I got my plate together.

We needed to catch up on a few of our recorded tv shows which is a great excuse to start a new wool project ~

This little ball jar project is a pattern from Buttermilk Basin, threads are Sue Spargo and wool is from our hand dyer, Barnegat Bay dyeworks. The kit is available in the shop and online. I will soon have the Sue Spargo threads up on the website also.

I've heard it said that if you work on a project, any project, for at least 10 minutes a day you'll get projects done and feel a sense of accomplishment. I can't wait to finish up this project and start on something super cool just for me.

Until Next Time
Be Kind

Kelly Ann

Comments