Weather Alert

Normally in the winter we close the shop for snow or ice and this year we've not had to close for either...

BUT...

WIND...who closes for wind??? Well we do...

We're getting some pretty high sustained winds today. The electricity is off and on so earlier this morning I made the decision to close the shop, to keep the employees and customers safe. There are trees down over roads, power lines are snapping, it really is better to be safe.

So...I'm thinking I can work on a block of the month and get the top done..then BAM...just like that our electricity went out. 

Here are my choices on what I can do without electricity:

  • Wool hand work
  • Hand embroidery
  • Pet Bodhi & Stella (she is a nervous nelly with the wind)
  • Take a nap
What I won't be doing:

  • Using my sewing machine, iron or GO! Cutter
  • Doing a live video
  • Watching Fixer Upper or any other HGTV Show
  • Cleaning the house
SO...if you are stuck home today because of the weather, what will you be doing???

Stay Safe
Stay Warm
and 
Until Next Time
Be Kind

Kelly Ann
#2018WildTimes


Comments