Hoppy Easter

I really crack myself up when I type Hoppy Easter...I guess cause I'm always hopping all over the place but not so much like a bunny but a squirrel. The biggest joke at KAQ is that we are all easily distracted .. much like a squirrel .. darting all over the place and trying to do 20 different things at the same time.

Spring has arrived in Virginia..all the spring flowers are popping up, and my lilac and azaleas are just around ready to explode with color. Growing up a signal for easter was the blooming of the huge azaleas in my parents yard, I swear the flowers were as big as my hand. Our bushes here in Virginia range from yellow to bright blazing red flowers, it really is one of my favorite times of the year in the yard..except for the pollen...that I could do without.

But...I might end up missing most of the color this year because we take off tomorrow morning for our 4th Quilters Cruise...I think I will miss my flowers but I think I'll see some beautiful sites on the ship. I will try my best to blog out some pictures during the week but that will depend on if I can type by the pool with all that bright sunlight.

If you are still searching for a treat bag for those Easter goodies...your search is over! Check out this stinkin' cute pattern and get to sewing... I like the fact that you don't need to use Easter fabric you can grab a few flower fat quarters, ribbon, Cadbury eggs and you will be everyone's favorite quilter.

Happy Easter to all my peeps...

Until Next Time

Be Kind

Kelly Ann

Comments