Building Relationships

In a few short weeks I'll be traveling to St. Louis for Spring Quilt Market...but this time I'm not flying I'll be traveling by car with two designers and another quilt shop owner. I'm sure there will be lots of laughing..and I mean LOTS and LOTS of laughing but there will also be some relationship building.

I believe in building strong relationships, not just in my personal life but in my business which is why this year at Spring Quilt Market I will be presenting a seminar "Quilt Shop Owners and Designers-Building Relationships". I've spent the last 12 years in business building relationships with quilt shop owners and designers, working together and sometimes making the difficult decision to walk away from some of those relationships. I've included time for some healthy discussion on how to break up, build up and form some lasting relationships.

So..shoutout to my quilt shop owner/designer community..have you signed up yet? There's still time to add my seminar #400, to your to do list..and designers, I promise you can leave early to open up your booths to get to selling.

Until Next Time
Be Kind

Kelly Ann
#2017SpringQuiltMarket

Comments