Weather Alert

So there are two kinds of people when they see "Weather Alert" come across their TV or pop up on their Facebook page. 

There's the ... OH NO...I have so much to do... I have to open the shop... I was going grocery shopping...

or the...

YIPPEE...WOOT WOOT...WAHOOOO...I'm gonna stay in my jammies all day and sew...

The weather guesses are saying we're gonna have a cold, wet, slippery day tomorrow. Starting off with snow, then freezing rain and coating everything with a thin or thick layer of ice. This afternoon I made the decision to close the shop, there's no reason to put anyone's life in danger, while the fabric and notions at KAQ are amazing and wonderful...I want everyone to be safe. 

NOW..

If I wake up in the morning and there's no snow...no ice..and it looks like everything has moved north of us I will make the executive decision..cause when you are the Chief Bottle Washer of your own business you can do that...make executive decision that is....but as I was saying...If the bad weather has traveled north of us and the weather guesses have given us the all clear I might be convinced to change out of my jammies and pop in to the shop, turn on the hot cocoa maker, crank up the heat and play with some fabric.

So tell me...

Which person are you...a OH NO...or a YIPPEE when you hear weather alerts?

Until Next Time

Be Kind

Kelly Ann
#2017WeatherAlertDay

Comments

  1. I have to admit that I'm a little bit of both. I'm not a fan of snow and cold. I do love staying in my sewing room.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment