Be the Change



I ordered the Be the Change pins last Spring in an effort to bring awareness to shopping and supporting small local businesses. While out Christmas shopping I came across this journal and knew I had to have it.

The Shop Small movement speaks to me and I truly believe that if more people would be part of the change then small towns across America would begin to thrive and grow. I know that sometimes there's not an option to shopping local when it comes to quilting supplies but that doesn't mean you can't support the local quilt shop in the next town over..or maybe the local quilt shop that has an online presence.

So...When you hear or see the words... Be the Change...what comes to mind?

I have a few of the Be the Change pins at the shop...if you want to be part of the movement..pop in and see me..I'm happy to give you a pin!

Until Next Time

Be Kind

Kelly Ann
#2017BetheChange


Comments