Your Tribe


As I sat down to write my post this morning I was scrolling through my Facebook page and this popped up and I instantly knew what I was going write about this morning...



Do you have a circle of friends that surround you with love and support...or as I like to call them...my Tribe..

Your tribe can be one person or ten the numbers don't matter but what does matter is that these people support you for who you are. They allow you to be the person you really are, if that's goofy GREAT..quiet..GREAT...bossy (yes there is one in every tribe) GREAT.

So tell me...do you have a tribe?

Until Next Time

Be Kind

Kelly Ann
#31dayblogwritingchallenge

Comments

  1. I have a small but strong tribe. People I know would be there with shovels in the middle of the night if I needed them!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is actually the best kind of tribe to have...

      Delete
  2. I have several tribes because I have several extensions in my life. Some tribes cross over some don't, but in the end I know I have support in whatever moment I'm currently in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thrilled to be so much part of your tribe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment