O' Christmas Tree

So here we are..day 18 of the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge that is spearheaded by Cheryl at Muppin.Com ... I am so glad that Cheryl put this challenge out there because I really feel like I'm back in the swing of blogging and I can see so much potential with sharing more quilting things after the holidays.

Speaking of the holidays...I finally sat down tonight after baking cakes & cooking red pasta sauce all day and sat down to enjoy some Star Wars and was looking at our pretty skinny tree..

We don't have a large living room and we really wanted the tree in room we spend most of our time. We found this skinny pre-lit tree a few years ago and I added some red lights to give it some jazz.


My sweet friend Janet (The Empty Nest gal) made this for me several years ago and each time I unwrap it I get a big smile across my face...one reason is that she made it for me and another I just love bottle brush trees and this is a tiny little bottle brush tree.

Another dear friend, Kathy (she has a must follow blog) brought this back from her last European vacation...I love this long skinny Santa.


I can't remember where Mr. Owl came from but I love him with his white fluffy feathers.

I have a few of these doggie ornaments on our tree..this is Maggie the Wonder Dog...Maggie came in to my life before Mr. Kelly Ann did and she was one spoiled rotten golden retriever.

Here is Zele T. Rotten Puppy Dog...Zele was a rotten puppy in 2003 but here we are in 2016 and are very happy that this sweet girl is still with us.

It's hard to see the handmade ornament in this picture, it's a beaded star that our niece, Sylvia, made a few years ago. I'm so happy that this sweet girl is in to crafting...someone to pass my craft down to and maybe even some of my stash.

I could go on and on with ornaments from our sweet skinny tree but these are a few of my favorite ones.

So tell me...do you do a real tree or are do you go artificial?

Until Next Time

Be Kind

Kelly Ann
#31dayblogwritingchallenge

Comments