Throwback Thursday

When I started this blog I wasn't sure where the journey would take me, I thought I would share what was happening at Kelly Ann's Quilting and some other fun things happening in my life. What fun
it's been to write about this, that, and the other ... so for Throwback Thursday I
will re-share the first quilt I shared on my blog and the first quilt I made...

 I remember learning how to make this quilt and how I made 20+ log cabin quilt after it until branching off to something different. Before you ask...yes I still use it. You can just catch our lab Zele in the bottom of the picture. When Zele was a puppy she nibbled a little hole in the bottom of this quilt and it's still there and no I didn't fix it, I feel it's part of the charm and has a little of Zele love in it.

So...do you remember your first quilt? 

Until Next Time
Be Kind

Kelly Ann

Comments

  1. I like that you left Zele's mark on your quilt. You really made 20+ of those? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Love that both you and Zele made memories with this quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment