Thinking....

This morning I asked the question on my Facebook page, if you could sew
with anyone, alive or dead, who would it be?
All I can say is THANK YOU to all the responses I received.  
The majority of people would love the chance to sew with either
their mothers or grandmothers and reading and "liking" each
response put a smile on my face.  The emotion this question
brought to the surface really touched a lot of hearts and souls.

So...if you don't follow me on Facebook, first WHY NOT?  
second..you can answer the question here...if you could
sew with anyone, alive or dead, who would it be?

BTW...the funniest answer...George Clooney...

Yes..I think I could sew with George...

Until Next Time..
Be Kind...


Kelly Ann

Comments

  1. Hmmm.......not interested in sewing with George Clooney but I would love to sew with Clint Eastwood. He could play the piano while I'm sewing and I'd sing along. ;-) He's almost the same age as my mother so I guess it would sort of be like sewing with my dad. Second choice would be James Garner if he still looked like Jim Rockford. Also someone who is the same age as my mother. Perhaps I should take a look for a younger sewing partner. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment