Sunday...Fun-day

Sunday's are fun days around here...


mint...wonderful flavor and scent...

but...

plant it in the ground...
and you get....
the MINT MONSTER...

and once you have this...

you need this...

pitch-forks and a strong back...

which turns into this...

So the lesson for today...do NOT plant mint in the ground but instead plant it into pots...then you can make some of this...
or brownies...anything with mint...and I promise, one pot is all you need...

until next time
Be Creative

Kelly Ann

Comments

  1. I've heard that before. Another one that deserves pots is lemon balm...but at least that keeps the skeeters away. Laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really...keeps the skeeters away...maybe I'll place pots of lemon balm around the front porch...thanks for that tip...
      KA

      Delete
  2. I couldn't have said it better! I really need to get out there and dig it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally would say enjoy...but.....you have my sympathy...

      Delete
  3. Too funny; do you live in my back yard? Luckily we have lots of room, but every guy we get here to do some landscaping just looks at the back garden herb bed and says, "uh, we might be able to get that out.".......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh yes, I remember learning that lesson. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment