Yes...Another Challenge

Yes...I know we're still doing the 2 color quilt challenge but this is one that last 12 months and it's a hand embroidery project and you can never have enough hand embroidery projects going...can you?

Starting this month Aurifil thread is hosting a Designer of the Month project, using their 12wt embroidery thread. Each month there will be a different embroidery block from a different designer and a bonus, they are including a setting for the blocks.  There are a multiple of places to get the info, starting with Aurifil's blog and even the first months designer's blog, Roseann Kermes.  So instead of me running down all the details hop over there, take a look and come back and let me know...

ARE YOU UP FOR A CHALLENGE??


until next time
Be Creative
Kelly Ann



Comments

  1. I'm up for this challenge because I love to embroider. Have printed off the Snowbird and found the fabric that will be my background. Next is thread and once I get some, I'll start stitching. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment