Did ya Miss Me?

I know I've been absent from blogging for way too long, my intentions are good and it's not like I don't have a computer in front of me 26 hours a day but I've been super crazy busy working on, not one, but two shop hop quilts.  I'm lucky in that I didn't have to work on them by myself but with so few sewing hours for me during the day it was lots of late nights at the store.  The good news, one quilt top is done and now the other is almost there so you should be seeing more of me here in blogland.


Let's recap on some past post...
2 Color Quilt Challenge...The good news for me, I have my two colors, decided on the block and have started cutting it out.  Where are you in this challenge?

Food Adventures with KA ... Ya think it's been a long time since I posted here it's been longer over on my food blog...so I'm gonna fix that this week, keep an eye out for my spaghetti & meatball dinner..yes homemade sauce.

Zele & Stella...  They both had birthdays since my last post, Zele turned 8 and Stella 6..and yes they are both still rotten.

Okay...so that's what has been happening with me...now what about you...what have you been up to?
Until Next Time...
Be Kind...
Kelly Ann

Comments

  1. My two color quilt is D O N E!!!! Bring it! Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been traveling with my sweet hubby. I'm hoping to get busy and finish up some projects that have been calling my name :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment