August...Again

I was gonna put out a missing month notice vs a missing persons notice but then I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one out there that misplaced July.  Ya know how at the first of the year you make promises or resolutions to change something, to sew more,  to be nicer to the person that pulls out in front of you while your driving 55mph...so anyway at the beginning of July I made list and while it was a mental list it was still a list, any guess on how many of the things on my list got done???  

Okay, enough about me, now lets check in with everyone that's doing the two color quilt challenge...so has anyone started it?  finished?  I can't wait to hear how everyone is doing...and remember you have until December 31st...and it's not to late to jump on board with all the fun.
Until Next Time
Be Kind
Kelly Ann

Comments

  1. July is just a blur to me ;-<

    Janet xox

    Thanks for the Birthday Coupon! (Aug 31)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment