Shopping...

I use to enjoy the hunt, prowling through the aisles, looking for my prey then bouncing when the perfect one was found but then it lost it's appeal, no longer fun it appeared that my shopping days were behind me.  But recently I started shopping with my camera instead of my credit card (don't worry, I still buy) and I gotta say I see more now then I ever did before or maybe I see things differently...let me take you along on my latest shopping "trip"... off to Luckett's Store in Luckett's VA...









I did manage to come home with a little something and Andrew managed to come home with a new car but that's for another post....
Until next time...
Be Kind...
Kelly Ann

Comments

  1. Sooooo....did you love Luckett's? I think it's so much fun just to go and look. Of course, I seem to ALWAYS come home with some fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment