Road Trip in Salt Lake City...continued...

Yes, I know, it's been a month since I was in Salt Lake and yes I know many weeks have gone by since my first post on the road trip I did while there...but ya know what they say...better late then never..

Up next...Piper's Quilts ...















As you walked up towards the front porch the front yard was lined with beautiful quilts and just as many hanging all along the rails.  Lots of clever displays and was fun to chat with the owners about the history of the building and the ghost that resides there...

Hope you enjoyed this part of the road trip...one more stop to write about...

until next time...
Piece Out..
Kelly Ann

Comments

  1. Loved all the old sewing machines and that dog quilt is adorable!

    janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pics - hope they write a blog or book about the ghosts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment