Name that Movie

Sometimes a movie comes along that I can watch over and over...this movie is one of them...this I might add is not one of Andrew's favorite.  I thought I would leave you with a few quotes and let you figure out the name of the movie...and maybe even share your favorite character....

In a good shoe, I wear a size six, but a seven feels so good, I buy a size eight.


I do not see plays, because I can nap at home for free. And I don't see movies 'cause they're trash, and they got nothin' but naked people in 'em! And I don't read books, 'cause if they're any good, they're gonna make 'em into a miniseries. 

The only reason people are nice to me is because I have more money than God. 
 



I love ya more than my luggage.  

I'm not crazy, I've just been in a very bad mood 40 years!
 
and last but not least...cause I love this movie so much I could go on and on and some of the quotes actually give the name of the movie away...here is one of my very favorite quotes...

The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize. 

Enjoy the day...
Kelly Ann 





 

Comments

  1. Steel Magnolias! One of my faves. I also like the line "Hit Weezer!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to get that movie! Just reading the quotes made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my favorite! My girlfriend and I are always quoting that one. Another fav...
    "You are too twisted for color tv, have your roots done!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shoe quote is a longtime favorite! Love that movie, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment