TNB Quilty Post

We had to reschedule our TNB meeting to this past week and it was perfect because we got to celebrate Jackie's birthday...yes she is finally 21! After some great food provided by Nook and dessert by Kim (sorry no food pictures it went too fast) we did some show and tell of the strip quilts that we started at our last bee meeting. The over-achievers, Nook & Charlene, had theirs finished, binding and all but there were a few that just had the tops but that's okay because we'll still count them as finished UFO's. I took some pictures but they didn't turn out the greatest but I thought you might enjoy seeing what we've been up too...


Charlene's finished quilt...





Jackie's top


Mine...and yes it's just the top..
Barbara's top..but to be fair she's made like a million of these...
Nook's finished quilt...she only had about 1/4 of one side to finish the binding...she made her's bigger...

We had alot of fun making these quilts...can't wait to see what we're doing next month. We're also starting this year's round robin but those pictures will have to wait because I'm waiting for Kim's block so that I have everyone's block to start.

On another note....if you are going to the Hampton Quilt Show this weekend and take your Kelly Ann's Quilting bag along with you, have a friend take a picture, send it to me and you'll have alittle gift waiting for you at the store...and if you go to the Batiks Etc booth and have your picture taken with Carol and my bag I'll pump up your gift.

Hope to post more quilty stuff soon...
until then...
stay warm...
and..
keep quilting...

Kelly Ann

Comments

  1. I love that pattern Kelly Ann. Love seeing all the quilts. I wish I could go to your booth and get PUMPED UP!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment