Snow Picture Time


The Blizzard of 2010 began Friday February 5th...doesn't look too bad...but wait...there's more...
Friday..birdbath...
Saturday same birdbath...
my beautiful crape myrtle...
backyard...
deck stairs...no one is using these for awhile...
back side yard..
We have a lovely redbud in the corner of the back yard, you can make it out..I hope I don't loose any of the limbs with all of that heavy snow.
My hero...
Saturday afternoon once the snow had stopped...I took this from the top of the driveway that my hero cleared...
after snow sunset...
look how the snow drifted over the back yard fence...pretty cool...
our neighbors tree...hopefully they won't loose it with all of that snow...
front porch...it's a great place to sit out and watch the birds...but not today..
this fence is a four foot fence...and yes that's snow almost to the top...
can ya see the girls.....
Zele isn't too happy to be in a sit...
Stella T. Puppy Dog...
Zele says....that's enough snow for me....

So here is the final count, 21 inches in Jeffersonton...and are ya ready for this...more snow is coming Tuesday into Wednesday, I've heard everything from 4 to 6 inches to 8 to 12...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the 4 to 6...

I closed the store Friday and Saturday and now it looks like we'll be closed on Monday...I'm trying to get some sewing done...how about you...do you sew when it snows?? are ya finishing up some of those UFO's?? I'll try and get the quilt top done before I head back to work on Tuesday and post a picture...I'm thinking it's gonna be stinkin' cute...

stay warm...
Kelly Ann

Comments

  1. Love your photos..I'm putting mine together and will also blog about the storm of 2010! Your puppies are so cute..would love to meet them someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! while i was shoveling, a neighbor came walking with her very bouncy yellow lab named Leo. What a great dog! He showed off by surfing into the snow. The neighbor said Leo doesn't mind cold and wet at all, but she does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you find it funny that quilting blogs are all about snow. I guess the good news is that this is so "exciting" because it doesn't happen often. Stay warm: happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment