One day Soon

One day soon I'll have a post about quilting but for now you'll get the local weather report. Let me see if I can come up with a word that would describe what our weather has been like...cold, yep that would work but not just right... wet, yep that might work but still not there...SNOW, yes that would be it and if you know me you know that while it's pretty to watch coming down I'm not the biggest fan of the cold & wet that goes along with the snow. The latest snow was suppose to be 2 to 4 inches, okay I can manage that and with Andrew out of town no big deal on cleaning the drive but when I last measured it and was 7...hooooo nelly...there was no way I was gonna get out the shovel and do the driveway so what did I do...yep you guessed it, I got out the snowblower and up the driveway I went. I did the driveway yesterday afternoon and then again this morning and now I'm done, Andrew comes home on Tuesday and with another storm headed our way for Friday I think I'll let him have his toy back. Here are a few pictures I took this morning, the sun is out the skies are blue and it's a warm 15 outside...can't ya just feel the warmth...



This is our front yard birdbath, the one in the back has been cleaned off and filled with nice clean water for the birdies.



Here's the driveway I was tell y'all about...pretty long...don't ya think?
and what's snow pictures without one of Stella doing what she loves to do...laying around in the snow...she is one crazy dog. Where is Zele you ask??? inside laying in the sun...smart dog!
Here's our backyard, isn't it pretty...it's really pretty in the summer with everything green and warm....did I say warm...okay remind when does Summer start?

Y'all stay warm...
me...
I'm gonna do some sewing...
drinking hot chocolate...
stayin' inside....

Kelly Ann

Comments

  1. wow your driveway is long.....I'm proud of you plowing it...I assume it was a push plow? bet you got a workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow is beautiful. Your dog is funny. I dont get why they just lie in that stuff. Madeline does it too. Maybe there trying to make angels?? lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment