Weather is Strange

So how's the weather in your part of the world? Just one week ago today we were hunkered down watching the "blizzard of 2009" pour down snow on our little part of Virginia. Yesterday mother nature decided that the 21 inches of snow we had needed to go so she graced us with warmer temperatures and rain, lots and lots of rain, so now all that pretty snow is yuck! Because the ground is frozen the water didn't have anywhere to go so it's just hanging in the yard, do you know what happens when you mix flooded yard and silly golden retriever? yes...that's right a mess...Stella decided to do her little rocket butt thing through the yard and then wanted some loving from me..yuck again! It's gonna be another cloudy day here with maybe some more showers so it looks like we'll stay in until dinner time then off to T&P's house for pizza and gifts.

So what are you gonna do today? me..more sewing, YEAH, baking one more sour cream pound cake, that makes 8 if your counting, and spending the day with my peeps...no after Christmas shopping for me.

Stay Dry....
Stay Warm...
and...
giggle...
why?
cause it's fun....

Kelly Ann

Comments

  1. Whewww, that sounds like a lot of cold wet weather. We are down to 55 degrees here in Central Florida, and that's cold enough for me ;-) Do you share your recipe for Sour Cream Pound cake??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be playing with my new Viking H. SERGER!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!! Thanks Kelly Ann ;-) I might need some usage guidance!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment