Blog Sharing

Everyone that knows me knows that I have a super soft, and I mean SUPER soft spot in my heart for animals. I love them all, well maybe not snakes, but I do love lots and lots of animals. Y'all have read about "The Girls" and how much they mean to me. I've been following a blog for awhile and I really want to share Bernie's story with you, here's her website A Place to Bark and her blog.
The love that Bernie has for these animals goes beyond the word love...she lives her life for these furry friends...please check out Bernie's blog, and check out Alpine..and vote..

Thanks for stopping by and on this warm (hot) summer I have a white Zele dog laying on my feet...between her acting as fur slippers and this hot flash I'm sure happy we have a ceiling fan and a/c.

See ya around the funny farm...
Kelly Ann

Comments