Where did the week go...

I know y'all thought I dropped off the face of the earth but alas I did not but I'm still trying to figure out where my week went. This past week at the store we moved all the fabric and samples around and that took me and Nanette two full days and we still have stuff to do. We hope you'll like what we've done with the place and with a few more twiks and turns and it'll feel like a whole new place. If you stop in the store you'll notice we're getting ready for Christmas, sort of, you'll have to stop and see for yourself...and yes I'm sneaky...sneaky like a snake! We're working on an email update that will be out, keeping our fingers crossed, today, so check your inbox for that and if you don't get our emails go to Kelly Ann's Quilting and sign up for the newsletter.

We're sitting on the porch this Sunday morning in the low 60's and low humidity...we're still wondering when summer is coming but it sure is nice to have the house open.

Lots going on in the sewing studio and once I can show I will but so much is surprise stuff for the store and gifts that if I took a picture I'd have to blur it out and really how much fun would that be.

Enjoy your Sunday and if you quilt do it with a smile!

Comments

  1. I know what you mean...where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reginas coffee shop(the old bead shop) is moving. great chair, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to reading your blog and love it! I also notice I follow a lot of the blogs in your blog list....I am fairly new to the blogging world, about a month now and am loving it and loving "meeting" new friends and exchanging ideas and pictures! It's a wonderful fun thing to do!!! Love that there are so many happy quilters out there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment