Log Cabin, Revisited!

As you can tell by this posts title I'm revisiting a couple of my fabric choices for the log cabin. My lights are fine, didn't really need to change anything there but I did need to work on my darks and my center. While my darks aren't really dark these three work well together, and the center, perfect. I'll also be using the center fabric as my binding, sort of to bring it all together. Hopefully today I'll get my hands on the accucut and get this thing cut and started, I'll keep everyone posted on how it's going.

Spring was here and now it's gone...I'll let you know when it shows back up but until then...stay warm and happy quilting.

Comments

  1. Love these fabrics, can't wait to see it finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right ..spring was here and now it does seem to be gone. I went walking this morning and froze my patootie off! I went looking for spring the other day and posted some photos on my blog of what I found. I found spring and some other very interesting things;-)
    I love the colors in your quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment