Ready to Go

Finally, I'm ready to start cutting my Kaffe quilt. I started buying these fabrics when I went to Quilting Adventures in Richmond VA a couple of years ago. Shortly after my trip to Richmond I went to The Artful Quilter in Centreville VA for the piece of fabric that's laying across the top of the picture. I was still short a couple of yards to start my project, well leave it to my good friend Jackie to lend a helping hand. No, she did not pull from her stash, please check the previous post showing her birthday present to see what you might find in her stash. While on her birthday weekend getaway she found a quilt shop that had a ton of Kaffe and she called and said "okay tell me what you need", how's that for a friend? I now have my nine yards for my scrappy block look, notice I'm not telling what I'm doing, I want it to be a surprise. So keep watching and I'll be sure to give you a weekly update on my Kaffe to Go Quilt, yep it already has a name. I think I'll start the iron and begin with my pressing of 12 yards of beautiful fabric.
Happy Quilting

Comments

  1. Hi, My sister-in-law visited your shop this past weekend with her mom and told me about you, since I own a shop up in Western PA. I found your BLOG. Hope all is going well with you. I opened my shop in June of 2008.

    Lesley
    www.pillowcasegram.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment