Weather

Did ya ever notice that weather seems to be the one subject that everyone can talk about with having some kind of argument, unless it deals with how cold is stinkin' cold. So, while yesterday was stinkin' cold today is just plain cold, got up this morning and it was a balmy 25, I actually stood outside for a few minutes with the girls, you'll notice I said a few minutes because while 25 is warmer then 1 it's by no means warm. This is what I'll be thinking of today while I'll sew another one of my crazy square bagsbecause you know, that summer will be here soon and while some of you love this winter weather this southern chickie wants the heat!
Happy Quilting and keep thinking of warm thoughts

Comments

  1. What I would do to be on that beach at the moment! I hear ya...it has been down right nasty cold here in NC too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment