Time is a Flying


Wow the new year is almost here, have you figured out what you want to do with your quilt world next year? is that no you say, good, me neither. I do plan on spending more time on my hand applique, even went and bought myself an Ott light today, very cool, can't wait to sit down at night and do some type of handwork, who knows maybe I'll get my cross stitch out again. Good lighting always makes a difference and with these aging eyes good light is more important then ever.

Before the new year gets here I still need to quilt a wall hanging, finish a candle mat and do a few more things that I can't post because a couple of us from work are doing a late Christmas and I don't want to ruin their surprise.

Dinner tonight, Honey Brined Turkey Breast from Wegmans, I'll let y'all know how it taste.
Happy Quilting

Comments