It's Market Time

This Thursday Jackie and I will be flying off to Houston for the International Fall Quilt Market, wahoooo.. Everyone jokes about wanting to go and see all the new and neat stuff coming out but I wonder if everyone knew how much work we did while there if they would be so eager to join us. From the time we leave Thursday morning from Dulles until we actually get back to our houses Monday night it's work, work and more work. But I will say I love it, it's energizing. Jackie and will spend hours bouncing ideas off each other and I can't tell you how many times one of us will say "did you see that", it's way cool. I'll try and blog daily while there, it's fun to try and put into words all the cool stuff we'll see.

Lots to do before Thursday morning....
Happy Quilting

Comments