Stash Busters

I finished yet another stash busters quilt just in time for the first session. I keep finding patterns that involve flying geese and am really getting the hang of them, just love the LazyGirls Flying Geese x4 ruler, very little waste and after you've done one set you end up with four geese done...wootwoot. Normally when I piece I use flat flower head pins but I was using a batik and having a heck of a time so I pulled out the clover silk pins, gotta say I'm in love, don't know how much Ill be using my flat flowers after the ease of the silk pins.

Lots of new fabric showing up at the store and now I'm planning a quilt for my small guest room so I need to figure out if I want to use some of the new stuff or have fun some of the stuff that came in this summer. I have a stash at home but it's so nice to have a stash as large as a whole store. But I can't hesitate because as soon as I do the fabric is gone before I have a chance to buy any, bummer.

happy quilting

Comments