Again

Yikes, how many times do I start my blog with Yikes...if you guessed a million you were right. It seems that I'm always one step behind, or two or three for that fact. I have less then a full week to get a class sample done, can't say much because it's for stash busters. Okay, where was I, right, less then a week to get a sample done, my parents are coming for a short visit, and my yard has been taken over by the weeds from hell. I often wonder how other business owners do it, run their business, keep their homes neat and clean and still have time to sleep. Maybe it's the sleep thing, maybe they don't sleep alot, maybe they're the 4 to 5 hours a night is cool for them. I'm a 8 hours a night kind of girl, less then that doesn't make for a happy girl. No kids but two dogs, so I ask where do people get their energy. Okay, I'm off to cut out the sample, then let the dogs out, straighten up the kitchen, and then off to bed.
Happy Quilting

Comments