Yikes too many projects

Like most quilters I have a habit of wanting to make more and more and more but with running a quilt shop that leaves little time to sew. I'm not one of those people that wakes up early and goes to bed late and needs little sleep, just gotta say here I love my naps. With the nice weather it's getting harder to want to sit down at the sewing machine when there's so many weeds that need pulling and so many flowers that need planting. Tomorrow they're calling for rain here so that should make for a good day to sew, now to decide what to start. So here are my choices, a fun flip-flop wall hanging for the shop window or a fun bag pattern using Aunt Grace fat quarters. Seeing that I'm not a big Aunt Grace fan and really want to change out the windows at the shop maybe I'll do my flip-flops. But then I really want to try the bag pattern, YIKES...where do I start. It's Saturday night and there's NASCAR racin' on TV, so it''s couch time for me and tomorrow it'll be either flips or bag......Go Dale Jr!

Comments