November Musings

After an afternoon out with Andrew at Tin Cannon Brewery, I had the rootbeer, we noticed Christmas lights up on the drive home. It is so hard to wrap our heads around that tomorrow is December 1st. We chatted about where the month of November went...because it flew by.


  • We got home from our cruise on November 2nd, my birthday was the 5th, and I celebrated all week. 
  • Andrew left the weekend of November 8th to visit his sister and her family along with his mom. He returned home on November 12th.
  • I drove to New Bern, NC, on November 13th, to spend time with my friend Colleen and see my mom. I came home on the 18th.
  • Thanksgiving on the 28th 
and that leaves us here

November 30th with 25 days left till Christmas. I'm hoping that December doesn't fly by as fast. I hope to get the tree up and fluffed tomorrow and decorate the rest of the house till we know for sure that the kitties won't climb and knock ornaments off. 

And no blog post would be complete with at least one picture...I'll leave you with this one on of Symon Sez aka Symafuz aka Sy aka Symie.



Until Next Time
Be Kind


Comments