Sleepy Musings

It was one of those early morning wake-ups that I knew within minutes of opening my eyes that I was going to fall back to sleep quickly...it was 3:33am. 

4:05am I moved out of our bed into the guest room with my pillows and iPad.

4:15am Bodhi, Jack, and Harper joined me

4:30am all three critters were asleep, I was still reading

5:00am all quiet except the early morning traffic, all those people heading out to work so early.

5:30am switching from reading to playing a game on iPad and the rest of the house is still asleep

5:45am Bodhi jumps off the bed and heads downstairs

6:00am deciding if I should just get up or close my eyes for a few more winks

8:45am Well a few more winks won out.

After all of this, I can't for the life of me remember what it was that had my mind going a million miles an hour in the wee hours of the morning. I'll be playing catchup all day, I'm usually up by 7/7:30 so now I need to re-arrange my day to fit everything in.

If you have a method that helps you get back to sleep, let me know.

Until Next Time
Be Kind


 

Comments

  1. This was my morning too... only no extra winks..... but there will be a nap <3
    And no I have no “magic” answer for the sleeplessness ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment