Wednesday Musings

Since closing the shop I get all mixed up on what day of the week it is, it's kind of funny because when my mother retired, she would say "it's Friday again, where did the week go?" Well...I'm here to tell you that "it's Friday again where did the week go?"

With all the distractions at home, laundry, dogs, cats, OMgeeee the telemarketers on the phone, it seems to take longer to get anything done.

So laundry is done, suitcase packed and pet supplies ready to go...we're hitting the road for a fun road-trip today, visiting friends and family and our neighbors to the "way-north." If you want to follow along with us pop over to Instagram and follow me, I'll be sure to share lots of pictures.

Until Next Time
Be Kind

BGB wanted to pop in to say hello!

Comments

Post a Comment