Rain Day

Starting the morning on the back porch with my coffee and can say that finally we've got a break in the heat with some much-needed rain and it looks like we'll have it off and on all day.

For the last several years I've not been able to enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning, but I've been giving it another try and can happily say that I can now have one cup without having the acid-reflux I had for so many years.  So now when I see all of those morning posts about people enjoying their coffee, I can say ... CHEERS!


It's been five months since closing the doors at KAQ, and I'm still trying to figure out some kind of schedule and even though I'm supposed to be semi-retired I'm still trying to figure out the semi part, cause pretty sure I'm busier now than when I had the shop just less stress.

With today being a rainout it's an excellent day to stay in and get stuff done around the house and in the wool studio and maybe hear the hum of my sewing machine. Laundry was started before 7, dishwasher emptied, coffee made, and breakfast almost ready to be consumed.

I'll check back in tomorrow to report on what I actually got accomplished today...

Until Next Time
Be Kind










Comments