Thanks for the memories...

I've been a firm believer that change is good...so when it came time to announce that Kelly Ann's Quilting was closing and I was heading to semi-retirement I did it with the knowledge that I was ready for a change, especially my feet. Seven weeks later I'm sitting down to say


It's been a fun 14 years of providing fabric, fun, and friendship to thousands of quilters.























WOW...looking through pictures brought back lots of good memories. We've had sew-ins, charity quilts, bus trips, retreats, cruises, goofy fun, shop hops, puppies, kiddo's, Quilt Sampler, Quilt Markets, Snow Days (lots of snow days). I started going through pictures, so many from Facebook, have to love social media for trips down memory lane, I also pulled pictures from past blogs...I've said it many times if it weren't for a great staff and amazing customers I would never have succeeded.

I also would not have succeeded without the support of my fellow merchants...a huge shoutout to Pablo at Great Harvest Bread...this guy was always quick to pop over and let us sample his newest creations, name a drink after me, and always, and I mean always, willing to ask for forgiveness instead of permission.

And now for what's in my future....a little traveling with Andrew, playing with Bodhi, kitties, family & friends and then there is my new business, The Neked Sheep Wool Company. I'm still gonna blog here, being on Instagram, Facebook group Kelly Ann's Creative Circle, so you see, there are ways to find me.

So...
Until Next Time
Be Kind


Comments

Post a Comment