Sunday Funday...Sort of...

Recap from earlier today...

  1. Laundry
  2. vacuuming
  3. wrapping presents
  4. make binding for two quilts
  5. rip a few wool kits
  6. Make` a pot of unrolled cabbage roll soup ~ I'll write up the recipe if it tastes good.
  7. start Christmas cards

I did go grocery shopping and stopped by KAQ for a few minutes to pick up a box of wool that arrived...

www.nekedsheepwool.com 
For some reason the gray on the end looks orange in this picture and the light blue looks yellow, tomorrow I'll get good pictures and get the chubby rolls added to the NSW website.

I also played with some flannels that arrived in the shop this past week...



I'll be making some bowl fillers with some of this flannel...wool on flannel is fun to work with. I'll be working on the spring bowl fillers, just need to get some mini-pompom trim, I'm also gonna use the double crochet bias trim from Vintage Door on some of them.

We did get a few inches of snow, and as I write this it's coming down again

Back deck after 2 hours of snow

I'll check back in tomorrow night to see if I got the rest of my list done.

Until Next Time
Be Kind









Comments